South Burlington High School held its annual All Sports Award Night May 30. The awards program, sponsored by the South Burlington High School Boosters, included the presentation of senior participation plaques awarded to all seniors involved in two sports or two years of athletic activity.
Major athletic awards were presented to the following seniors:
- Outstanding Male Athletes - Brendan Bridge
- Outstanding Female Athlete - Kate Hall
- Gary Iverson Memorial Award - Jordan Baker and Ben Capano
- Donna Spooner Memorial Award - Madison Fornasier
- Female Booster Sportsmanship Award - Caroline Desautels
- Male Booster Sportsmanship Award - Cam Angwin
- Female Athletic Council Scholar-Athlete Award - Diana Gregoire
- Male Athletic Council Scholar-Athlete Award - Jacob Gelfenbein
- Special Athletic Council Award - Randy, Mike and Caleb from Champlain Lanes
The Athletic Director Award for 12 sport athletes were presented to the following students: Cam Angwin, Lucas Calcagni, Sean Carlson, Caroline Desautels, Sierra Duffy, Jacob Gelfenbein, Kate Hall, Ethan Hood, Cora Kakalec, Ben Knudsen, Rory McMackin, Tristan McNight and Odessa O’Brien.
The 12-Letter Honor Blanket Awards were presented to Kate Hall, Jacob Gelfenbein and Cora Kakalec.
The NFHS Award of Excellence went to Cora Kakalec and Ben Knudsen.
George Rooney and Kevin Murakami were named Coaches of the Year.
Forty-nine senior athletes received Scholar-Athlete Certificates of Merit (3.5 GPA or higher).
Ninety-five senior athletes received Senior Award Participation Plaques.
Outstanding Athlete Awards were given to these students in grades nine, 10 and 11.